Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Opinion time!

So, I'm really excited about the Mark of Athena coming out in October! If any of you have read the books answer these questions please!

1)Calypso's making a return in one of the HoO books...what do you think is going to happen when she does?
2) The reunion we've all been waiting for...how do you think it's going to happen?
3) Percy Jackson vs. Jason Grace, if start to fight who do YOU think will win? 




Here are my answers.




‎1) I think Leo will fall in love with Calypso and Leo will finally have a girlfriend ;D and Calypso won't try to hit on Percy because she will be taken with Leo ;)




2) I think that Percy is going to look up, go "Annabeth?!" With the cute little Percy look and then run to her. She won't hug him straight away and instead will slug and say "You must have really made Hera made huh?" without looking at him and then Percy will say "I thought that was your job Wise Girl" and then Annabeth will turn and start crying and then they will kiss. ;)




3) I think that Percy and Jason will fight long and hard (if they fight at all) and that it will be a draw or Percy will possibly win. 





1 comment: